Funded by: MFA Norway, OSCE
Partners: Econ Poyry – Norway, Norsk Energi – Norway, Sigra Group – Norway, OSCE Tajikistan
Development of an “Action Plan on Improvement of the Investment Climate for SHP” (Action Plan) together with Inter-Ministerial Working Group on Small Hydro Power Sector (SHP).
- Decree of the Prime Minister has established working Group to Review existing barriers to commercial SHP development;
- Review foreign experience in promoting SHP;
- Prepare a regulatory action plan to improve the investment climate for SHP.
“Action Plan on Improvement of the Investment Climate for SHP” (Action Plan) focusing on the following areas:
- Commercialization of SHP plants;
- feed-in tariff and grid access systems;
- ailored small-scale hydropower tax regime;
- predictable, transparent, and easily accessible investment procedures.